Q1. I am disabled, can my carer gain entry, even though he/she is not a student?
A1. Yes. Each carer, supporting a ‘pre-registered’ student with a disability, is allowed access (without the carer having to register himself/herself). If a student has a disability, he/she will need to head to the front of the queue, regardless of what their confirmation e-mail states. Students with a disability will be allowed to make their way in before 5pm to avoid the rush.
Q2. Are mobility scooters available?
A2. Mobility scooters are available on request from Shopmobility for guests requiring them.
Q3. I am a general shopper - can I attend Student Night?
A3. Yes, you can shop but you will not receive the designated student discounts and will not be given a Student Night wristband. Westgate Oxford will be open all evening for non-students.
Q4. I don’t have an NUS card or acceptance letter and I am in 6th form / college / university. How can I prove I’m a student?
A4. Please come to the customer service lounge with any form of verification that you are a student (i.e. college card). Our staff can verify this and then sign you up.
Q5. Can I bring my friend who isn’t a student to the event?
A5. Yes, but they won’t receive a wristband for discounts.
Q6. Can I bring my child / children to the event if I am a student?
A6. Yes, children are permitted at the event but please bear in mind the nature of the event.
1. A valid Student Card needs to be shown in exchange for a Student Night wristband- It is at the discretion of Westgate Oxford staff to issue these wristbands if they do not recieve adequate proof of education.
2. A valid Student Card needs to be shown to redeem any competitions prizes run by Westgate Oxford or Westgate Oxford brands. This includes via Westgate Oxford social media channels.
3. Westgate Oxford and its partners reserve the right to discontinue an offer or gift at their discretion.
4. All food and alcohol eaten on the premises must be purchased on site.
5. Please note photography and videography will be in operation during the event.
6. All discounts are on full price items only, and valid at Oxford Westgate during Student Night from 5-8pm on Thursday 10th October 2019, unless otherwise stated.