DELIVERY TEAM LEADER
Achieve the productivity targets set and completion of all the operational tasks involved in the delivery process respecting H&S standards and security procedures.
- Get actively involved in the delivery and ensure new stock is available for replenishment on the shop floor before the morning shift starts.
- Ensure the 25Rs are actioned to prepare a timely replenishment
- Maintain excellent standards in the stockroom by organizing and arranging the stockroom efficiently
- Ensure good housekeeping is maintained throughout all areas in the store at all times
- Continually develop stock knowledge and promotions throughout the store
- Complete other tasks as necessary to support the overall store
- Comply with the Company Health & Safety Policy at all times
- Comply with the Company Key Holders Policy at all times.
Experience and Qualifications
Previous experience in fashion retail and/or logistics preferred
Skills and Attitudes
- Energetic & enthusiastic
- Strong initiative, self motivation and problem solving skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to work varied hours overnight
- Ability to perform in a physically demanding work environment
This job description is designed to help you understand your role better and to improve the effectiveness of our recruitment process . It is not an exhaustive list of all the things that you may be required to do and maybe required to take on additional tasks.