Part time supervisor/keyholder (16 hours)
Seasalt is looking for a part time supervisor/keyholder to join the team at Westgate Oxford. This role requires some late night and weekend work.
The role involves:
- Support the management team to drive sales, achieve KPI targets and execute store operations to the highest standards.
- Manage visual merchandising of shop windows and displays.
- Responsible for the shop and team in the absence of the management team.
- Support the management team in driving commercial excellence, reinforcing and delivering high and consistent standards of customer service.
- Act as a brand ambassador and role model, promoting Seasalt key values and behaviours, in order for your team to embody these.
- Support the management team in leading and training the team to maximise their potential and create a culture that ensures the customer is at the centre of everything we do.
- Providing excellent customer service whether that is face to face or with our online customers via the use of technology.
- Completing and packing online orders and fulfilment.
- You'll be passionate about providing excellent customer service and have a keen interest in visual merchandising and fashion.
- Attention to detail is key, as is having a flexible approach and the ability to work to targets.
- You will have previous supervisor experience in a high turnover store and will enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience handling money
- Reliable and flexible attitude
Why we hope you'll love working with us:
The success of Seasalt is down to the skill and hard work of our team. We don't just want to attract the best and brightest people to come and work with us, we want you to stay and grow with us.
From the moment your Seasalt journey begins, it's our pledge to support you by providing dedicated learning and development opportunities that will enhance your day-to-day working life and help you build your skills and knowledge.
As well as doing everything we can to boost your development professionally, we believe encouraging personal growth is just as important. So you can fulfil your passion and purpose, not just at work but in life, we offer a range of benefits that are designed to enhance your career and wellbeing.
Please send your application to: careersatseasaltcornwall.co.uk