Retailer name: Sainsbury's
Location: Westgate Oxford
Available Position: Customer and Trading Manager (full or part time)
Salary: £25,000-£28,000 pro rata
• As a Customer and Trading Manager you’ll oversee every aspect of the store, from opening and closing the store, cashing up, managing performance and schedule-planning, to making sure those essential products are there for our customers.
• You'll be there to lend a hand to your close- knit team when they need it, by replenishing stock, taking deliveries, and serving on the checkouts, helping them to deliver a real ‘wow’ service to our customers.
• Managing in a Sainsbury’s store calls for a brilliant role model. You will always be ready to support, and, influence. You’ll be focused on creating and managing a diverse, motivated, and energised team who love what they do.
• You'll coach colleagues to provide a brilliant service to our customers and together you’ll drive sales for your store.
• You'll be a brilliant planner with strong prioritisation skills.
• You'll have excellent commercial acumen.
• You'll have the flexibility to support different locations, at different times, when asked.
• Retail experience isn’t essential, but the right person is:
• An inspiring manager who works at pace
• A responsive listener
• A great communicator who is keen to use new technology.
• Please send your application to Alex.email@example.com or apply online here