3x part time Sales Assistant positions are available.
- To make a full contribution to the store in support of achieving all sales targets.
- To work flexibly and positively and embrace opportunities to work in all areas of the store either in selling or through back of house support.
- The role requires a driven Sales Assistant who has experience in using their own initiative to drive sales and achieve targets.
- This role is for individuals that are incredibly people focused, have excellent customer service skills and are able to deal with a diverse customer base.
Essential job functions:
- Hitting sales targets individually and as part of a team.
- Focus on sales and proactively achieve sales targets for the month.
- Knowledge of products being sold in store and in the industry you are working in.
- Demonstrate the features and benefits of our products to present inspiring, relevant and practical solutions to help customers visualise their dream outfits!
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Be able to work as part of a Sales team.
- Confident in selling the full range of Company products to exceed individual and store targets.
- Well presented and represents the brand.
- A professional and flexible working attitude is essential experience preferred but not essential.
Skills & knowledge:
- Undertake cleaning and housekeeping duties.
- Cooperative and willing to ‘muck in’ across all areas of the store.
- Assist with deliveries and stock handling as directed.
- Take pride in shop floor standards.
- Any other duties that may be required.
Please send your application to: Carld@stores.office.co.uk