Hours: 37.5hrs (Full flexibility required)
Apply link: http://tiny.cc/O2-Oxford-StoreLeader
Your job is to help create a high performing, motivated and engaged team through leading, coaching and inspiring. You will encourage team members to love the job they do and make sure they are having great conversations with our customers to understanding their needs using Leap, so they sell the right product and service to them. Making every day better for our customers through personal experiences that count.
You will also manage individual’s performance and develop the team to achieve and improve on business targets, store standards and compliance.
You will look for ways to make sales soar, drive efficiencies and be an inspirational leader and role model to the team.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Leading your team brilliantly with passion and drive
- Ensuring your store consistently delivers an extraordinary customer service/experience. Building trust and making every single day better through personal experiences that count
- Achieving performance targets and other measures as set by the business
- Delivering regular, consistent and effective reviews and demonstrating effective coaching behaviours. To help and grow talent and succession within the store.
- Supporting the Store to drive productivity and efficiency in line with budgets and guidelines, using commercial reporting to maximise profit & revenue within the store.
- Driving in store engagement to grow a high performing team, through effective leadership behaviours.
- Building a schedule using identified business data inputs (i.e. footfall, matrix hours, trading hours, employee contracted hours) to maximise productivity and deliver store rotas in an effective and timely manner
- Ensuring store is adhering to key compliance requirements in relation to store standards, Health & Safety, cash management, security and stock management, FCA compliance, refunds and discounts
- Identifying talent within the team and driving development
Find out more about Benefits, Skills and Experience needed for this role on O2 Careers Website.