Retailer name: Mint Velvet
Location: Westgate Oxford
Available position: Supervisor (Senior Style Advisor-part time)
Mint Velvet is about style you can just slip-on to look effortlessly chic – even on the busiest days. We take the trends, then relax them for the woman who wants her nod to fashion to still look and feel carefree. There’s thought in the tiniest details and boutique touches to our service, making Mint Velvet a gorgeous (and affordable) treat.
We have an obsession in providing a fantastic shopping experience to every one of our customers; we’re never too formal, always human, warm and personal. We know fashion, and share our confidence in showing how to put it all together.
To join the team:
- You will have a natural ability to communicate at all levels.
- You will consistently deliver great service to our loyal Mint Velvet customers and have a fundamental attitude of helping others, offering expert style advice and creating an environment where selling happens naturally.
- You will consistently role model our Mint Velvet brand values: ‘Entrepreneurial Spirit’, ‘Passion & Drive’, ‘Courage & Resilience’, ‘Collaborative’ and ‘With Soul’.
- You will have proven experience as a key holder/supervisor in a busy fashion retail store.
- You will have a real love of fashion, demonstrate effortless style and be a genuine ambassador of the brand.
- A Competitive starting salary and great career prospects in a fast paced and growing business
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Discretionary quarterly bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount
- Generous clothing allowance
- Bespoke induction support and ongoing development to help you thrive in your new role
- A welcoming and inspiring work environment
(Due to the high volume of applicants, unfortunately we’re only able to respond to those candidates who are successful)