- Salary: To Be discussed
- Schedule: Full Time
- Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience
- Location: Oxford OX1 1PG, UK
Dirty Bones are looking for a fantastic CHEF to join their Westgate Oxford resaurant. Dirty Bones restaurants specialise in the best comfort food and innovative cocktails – they believe in great people and GOOD VIBES.
The Ideal Candidate:
- We’re in an exciting period of reopening across Dirty Bones and our related brands, and ideally we are looking for a crew member who’s already familiar with our brand. You’ve dined or drunk with us before, understand our vibe and want in!
- You’re passionate and creative with bundles of positive energy and a desire to be an integral part of the dynamic team that takes our brands to the next level
- You’re also cocktail savvy, passionate about food, can smash service, knowledgable and have a reputation for sharing what you know with your crew
- You pride yourself on your attention to detail, love being part of a dynamic team and are eager to work alongside our General Manager to bring your creative expertise to the table
- You are interested in London’s bar & restaurant scene and keep up to date with cultural trends. You’re enthusiastic and warm; you’re comfortable representing all of Team DB
We believe in progression and opening doors for hard working people who are dedicated and eager to grow! We embrace innovative people, we welcome ideas and passion, we develop people who want to learn and staff welfare is non-negotiable in its importance to us.
We will need you to have the right to work in the UK, lots of personality and able to work evenings and weekends. We're flexible with hours. We would like for you to have at least two years of kitchen experience, experience in the casual dining sector and be able to demonstrate fantastic service skills.
We believe in GOOD VIBES ONLY- and that’s what we’re looking for in every single person in TEAM DB!