We are currently recruiting for a full-time Control Room Supervisor. The Supervisor will conduct regular camera patrols, check permits, have knowledge of the building and its occupants, have good knowledge of the assignment instructions, monitor alarms in the control room and know how to respond to them, and assist the Deputy Manager with any other control room duties. General duties, such as signing keys in/out, answering the telephone, dealing with queries and issuing keys will also form part of the role.
- Monitoring and operating the site CCTV systems.
- Responding to emergency situations and liaising with emergency services.
- Reporting and completing associated paperwork and documentation, including detailed handovers.
- Operating the client and company procedures and processes.
- Managing the fire alarm tests, monitoring and evacuation procedure.
- Attending, representing and actively taking part in all required meetings.
- Defect reporting and associated actions and follow ups.
- Maintaining the standards of the security for access and visitor regulation.
- To respond to requests and resolve issues within a good time frame.
- Other responsibilities are included in the role, which will be part of the training process.
- The full-time Supervisor will need to be a team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
- They should be able to work on their own initiative.
- Flexible approach to work to suit the business needs.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- It is important the Supervisor is calm under pressure.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as an individual.
- It is essential that they have strong systems experience - ie. CCTV, Access Control.
- CCTV license essential.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date CV and covering letter.