Benefits: Competitive salary, uncapped performance linked profit-share scheme, pension, 20 days paid holiday, staff meal, flexible hours, Westgate Shopping Centre discount.
STAC Hospitality Limited are a QSR street-food specialist developing a range of concepts for the food-court environment. We are at the start of our journey with aggressive plans to grow the business in the next three years presenting the person in this key position with opportunities for progression and development as the company flourishes.
Charlie Chan’s Chicken Shack is our first QSR product - a pan-Asian street-food concept with an innovative take on Asian chicken dishes that are heavily influenced by the chicken found in Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Korea and Japan. We launched in February 2022, in Westgate Social Street Food, Oxford.
We are looking for a General Manager to join our team, put their arms around the Oxford unit ensuring it’s operation successful growth. Reporting directly to the owners, you will be guest obsessed, passionate about food and willing to live the values of STAC Hospitality Limited.
Minimum of 1 year experience required in a similar role
Qualities and experience:
• 3-5 years management experience in a fast-paced, customer focused, kitchen environment
• Passionate about creating awesome food that makes our customers happy and returning for more
• Leads by example, a problem-solver, composed under pressure, flexible and committed
• Detail oriented, process driven with experience of the technology supporting the QSR sector
• Autonomous with respect to boundaries, organised, clear communicator
• Able to build high-performing, cohesive teams
• Focused on operational excellence, knowledgeable about food Health & Safety regulations