About the role
Our stores are the life and soul of our business. They act as our main touch points with our ever evolving consumer base. As the world of retail evolves, we, as a business, believe that for all other parts of the chain to work, our stores must set the tone of what our two brands are all about. Irrespective of where our consumers eventually make a purchase, our stores, are always a window to our great brands. As a result our locations are paramount, the first class experience must be a given and our in-store standards should never be questionable. To deliver this, we strive to hire the individuals who live and breathe the values of our business; who are obsessed with delivering great service to our customers and who truly believe that to remain relevant in today’s world, we must be nimble and adapt to change and evolution. The Supervisor plays a key role in achieving these standards, they lead by example, embrace our entrepreneurial spirit and inspire their teams through their passion and belief in our brands.
- Ensure the efficient running of the shop floor, in order to achieve the highest levels of customer service, sales and profit.
- Support the management team managing all personnel, product & merchandising functions, business processes and results for the store.
- Participate in weekly management meetings and other staff meetings.
- Clearly communicate to staff all marketing and sales promotions.
- Driving shop floor sales and exceeding store targets through motivating the team to achieve these goals, whilst offering our customers’ an exemplary store journey.
- Consistently foster a positive store experience by treating all customers and colleagues in a fair and consistent manner.
- Support the team in delivering the business strategy, and ensuring everyone has received consistent training on product knowledge and store maintenance.
- Achieve company standards/goals for personal sales results: sales v budgets, sales per hour and units per transaction.
- Perform manager-on-duty functions, manage store opening/closing functions and the sales floor.
- Focus staff on the importance of quality relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ensure staff accountability of building a repeat customer base by providing all customers with unparalleled spirited service.
- Ensure “door to floor” best practices with visual merchandising directives for sales floor and back room are being executed; continually review these to ensure they are consistent.
- Work with the management team to build a talent pool for key positions, including possible successors.
- You'll have a previous track record of supervisory or specialist roles within a premium or luxury brand.
- You'll have previous people management experience with the ability to resolve conflict and unproductive disagreements.
- You'll be an effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with ease.
- You'll be a team player who recognises and celebrates the contributions and achievements of others.
- You'll be confident in giving feedback that promotes positive behavioral change.
- You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
- You will be energetic and authentic showing a clear presence on the shop floor.
- You'll approach all issues with a ‘can do’ approach and act with initiative to find in store solutions.