We are looking for a Full Time Visual Merchandiser to join our UNIQLO Oxford Westgate Team!
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Full Time (37.5 hours/5 day a week)
- Location: Oxford Westgate - Oxfordshire
Reporting to the Visual Manager, the Visual Associate provides solutions to store specific visual and merchandising challenges using brand standards and corporate visual guidelines to maintain brand integrity. The Visual Associate adapts corporate visual direction based on individual store needs and inventory levels and drives sales through strategic merchandise placement and compelling displays.
- Flexibility: Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the business needs, including evenings, overnights and weekends
- Location: Oxford Westgate (Relocation may be required based on business needs)
- Provide a consistent customer experience by maintaining brand standards for visual presentation, cleanliness and organization throughout the store.
- Partner with management to prepare for and implement seasonal merchandising presentations and new visual merchandising initiatives.
- Partner with store management team to monitor merchandise sell through and replenishment utilizing sales reports.
- Create visually appealing and brand appropriate displays to drive sell through and react to the needs of the business in the store
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the latest looks through dressing techniques
- Implement the Window changes in stores and update the interior dressings on a regular basis
- Provide product and brand knowledge to employees and customers.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Fantastic knowledge of the latest trends and looks
- Drive sales through effective merchandise placement and display.
- Excellent visual skills and eye for detail with the ability to develop creative ideas & solutions
- Motivated, committed and driven
- Can perform under pressure and operate in a fast paced environment meeting deadlines
- Works proactively and independently
- Generous staff discount
- Paid holidays leave
- Structured training and develop
- Career progression – promotion opportunity available every 3 months!
How to apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com and put “UNIQLO Westgate – Visual Merchandiser” on the subject line.
If you welcome new challenges, have a drive for success and embrace the responsibility of leadership, then you belong at UNIQLO!
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.