Job Title – In Store Visual Merchandiser, Full Time, Westgate Oxford
Ted’s Mission Statement
Our Mission is to build a successful company through the creation of a leading designer brand. By conducting ourselves in an efficient and courteous manner and by maintaining Ted’s high standards and integrity, we pride ourselves in always being in a position to satisfy the needs of our customer. In order to protect the ethos and persona for which we have gained an enviable reputation, we always ask ourselves the question: ‘Would Ted do it that way?’
Our approach is "no ordinary" and so are our people. Ted is looking for talenTED new recruits to join his expanding UK & Europe teams. A sharp CV is a good start but experience alone doesn't always count for everything. If you're a fashionable lad or lass and know the difference between a loo and a lift, then you might just make the cut.
ExciTED for a new opportunity? Ted Baker London is currently seeking a talented and passionate In-store Visual Merchandiser for our beautiful Westgate Oxford location!
So, You Think You've Got What it Takes. . .
The In-store Visual Merchandiser role is to support management with the visual presentation of the store, demonstrating a keen commercial awareness. To enhance performance you will work collaboratively with the location team to deliver excellent store standards. You will be a proud ambassador of Ted, who understands and promotes the company’s “Mission Statement” and “Vision”.
· An excellent knowledge and personal ownership of location KPI’s and sales performance
· Aim to enhance the performance of the location by demonstrating excellent understanding of commercial reports and sales tools
· Reflects the values of the brand in personal presentation and behavior and demonstrates passion for the brand which is shared with others
· Support and liaise with the Management team in the following areas:
· Daily walkthrough of location; discuss and agree visual merchandising activity and priorities
· Assess drop/rotational stock, highlight over/under performing lines and manage stock levels
· Discuss and agree steps to improve slow performing product groups
· Plan efficient product and floor moves, considering the needs of the location and customer
· Have a keen awareness of the local market and competitors activity
· Be proactive in promotion of all marketing and brand activity within the business
· Deliver effective product placement throughout Ted’s retail floors, communicating your strategy and monitoring and responding to the results.
Professionally dress mannequins, in line with all guidelines, discuss and decide suitable alternatives
Tools of the trade…
* Previous merchandising experience in a high end contemporary environment, with a passion for product, current trends and retail
* Adaptable to the needs of the business
* Effective communication skills
* Good time management
* Team player
* Personal accountability and integrity
* Proactive and can-do attitude
* Motivation / developing and coaching others
Ted’s Core Competencies
* Satisfy the needs of our customer, always
* Pursue growth and opportunities through initiative and proactivity
* Build open and honest relationships with clear communication
* Create a positive team environment, encourage collaboration
* Be proud, passionate, motivated, committed
* Take ownership, be accountable
* Encourage organisation, high standards and efficiencies
If this sounds like you, please send an up to date CV, FOA Stephanie, to firstname.lastname@example.org