**Ted's Guide to what the Seasonal Sales Advisor does around here**
**Ted's Mission Statement**
Our Mission is to build a successful company through the creation of a leading designer brand. By conducting ourselves in an efficient and courteous manner and by maintaining Ted's high standards and integrity, we pride ourselves in always being in a position to satisfy the needs of our customer. In order to protect the ethos and persona for which we have gained an enviable reputation, we always ask ourselves the question: 'Would Ted do it that way?'
Our approach is "no ordinary" and so are our people. Ted is looking for talenTED new recruits to join his expanding UK & Europe teams. A sharp CV is a good start but experience alone doesn't always count for everything. If you're a fashionable lad or lass and know the difference between a loo and a lift, then you might just make the cut.
ExciTED for a new opportunity? Ted Baker London is currently seeking a talented and passionate part-time seasonal sales advisor for our beautiful Oxford location!
*So, You Think You've Got What It Takes. . .*
The role of the Sales Advisor is to maximize sales, through a high level of service to Ted's customers, always striving to go the extra mile. Be a proud and passionate ambassador of Ted, who understands and promotes the company "Mission Statement" and "Vision".
**Main Responsibilities include but not limited to:**
- Give a warm welcome to all customers at Ted Baker.
- Maintains and exceeds company sales KPI.
- Completes all tasks correctly and on time and follows company policies and procedures.
- Reflects the values of the brand in personal presentation and demonstrate passion for the brand.
- Follows merchandising principles and replenishment guidelines in store to ensure that the brand is represented at the highest level.
- Observes safety and security procedures. Reports any misuse or theft of stock to a member of management.
**Tools of the Trade....**
- Sales experience in a contemporary, energetic retail environment
- Team player
- Proactive and positive energy
- Passion for retail
- Adaptable to the needs of the business
If this sounds like you, please send an up to date CV, FOA Stephanie, to firstname.lastname@example.org