T.M. Lewin have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Consultant to join us on a full-time basis offering 30 hours per week and a part-time basis offering 15 hours per week. As a retail colleague at T.M.Lewin some of your daily responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of the team to ensure every customer experiences exceptional personal service and that T.M. Lewin stays famous for service and quality.
- Welcome customers upon entry to the store in a polite and courteous manner.
- Engage with customers to develop a full understanding of their needs and provide the necessary support to meet or exceed their requirements.
- Develop an excellent knowledge of the full range of products and unique selling points in order to promote product benefits to customers.
- Explore opportunities to broaden the range of products you are able offer as applicable.
- Work towards team and individual KPIs to help the store to achieve its goals.
- Carry out all sales transactions correctly and efficiently, neatly folding and carefully packing customer purchases.
- You should be able to build rapport easily with customers and feel passionate about offering only the highest levels of customer service.
The Perfect Fit
The ideal applicant will have previous retail sales experience from a similar luxury retail environment.
- Passionate about customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for fashion is vital
- Strong track record of sales performance
- Ability to meet KPIs
- Immaculate personal presentation
You should also have a flexible approach, retail is a fast moving environment and will plan to utilise ALL of your skills from selling shirts to tidying up the mannequins. Full training and on-going development courses are available to all employees.
Please complete our online application form: https://tmlewin.tal.net/vx/appcentre-1/brand-2/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/4/opp/543-Sales-Consultant/en-GB