Sales Assistant, 32hr - Oxford Store
Reporting to the Retail Store Manager, we are looking for free thinking, passionate individuals who will provide a one of a kind, outstanding customer experience and truly represent the Dr Martens brand through showcasing our products and ensuring that each and every customer is blown away each time they visit.
Main duties will include:
- Providing customers with an exceptional, unforgettable experience.
- Selling & showcasing Dr.Martens products on the shop floor. Achieve individual sales targets and contribute to the wider performance of the store
- Handling till transactions in line with operating procedures
- Following all store operating procedures e.g. delivery, clock in/out, stock takes, replenishment etc
- Following all H&S procedures to maintain a healthy, safe and tidy work environment
- Any other reasonable task as instructed by the store management team
Essential requirements are:
- Similar experience within a retail or service environment, particularly with a fashion/lifestyle brand would be ideal
- Track record in providing excellent customer experiences
- Excellent communication skills, able to build relationships with a diverse range of customers
- Results oriented and proud to be contribute to the team by achieving store goals and objectives
- Professional, but also authentic and fearless!
How to apply:
Send CV to email@example.com