What we're looking for
We want you to be approachable, resourceful and enthusiastic, with a natural ability to engage with customers. You must have an intuitive understanding of customers' needs and know how and when to sell to them. As well as paying particular attention to customers and ensuring they receive the expected Oliver Bonas service at all times. As a Team Member you will assist the team in the smooth and efficient running of the store, you will need to have adaptability and flexibility, covering other stores in the company when required.
What you'll be doing
- Delivering an amazing customer journey to each and every customer
- Demonstrating flexibility and a willingness to adapt to the needs of the business
- Participating in training opportunities and contribute positively to these sessions
- Embracing ownership of tasks, setting good examples for the team
- Adhering to all operational practices and procedures i.e delivery, Health & Safety, stock take and replenishment
- Maintaining excellent housekeeping standards throughout the store, including external and back of house/stockroom areas
- Supporting other stores where needed Awareness of your stores sales target and its current performance versus Like-For-Likes/Target/Company
- Reviewing store and company product best sellers to support sales growth
Key skills needed
- Great people skills
- Excellent customer service
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task
- Positive, vibrant and ready to take on anything
- Kind, helpful and considerate towards customers and team members alike
- Resourceful and looking for opportunities to learn more
OB is proud to pay fair and generous wage rates to all our team.
Our team member pay rates are currently £9.85 per hour in London and £8.55 per hour outside of London.
(On joining there is a 3 month probation rate of £8.85 per hour within London, and £8.25 per hour for our out of London locations)
Head over to our Join Us page at www.oliverbonas.com/joinus to apply!