As a Deputy Manager at Nando’s, you’ll work alongside your General Manager to create a great working environment to enable all Team Members to be the best they can be and deliver a great Nando’s experience to our customers.
It pays to be a Deputy Manager!
- A half yearly bonus
- 28 days holiday
- 4 week sabbatical after every 5 years!
- Free Nando’s on days worked
- 40% discount Monday – Thursday and 20% discount Friday – Sunday at all Nando’s restaurants when visiting with up to 5 guests
- Access to a great discount platform
- Contributory pension scheme
- Assistant conference (well, when we say conference we’ve been to South Africa, Brazil…)
- Quarterly regional drinks evenings – including a themed Christmas party for all Nandocas
- Annual family fun day – all Nandocas can invite their families for a party in the park!
Essential job functions:
- You’ll have management experience from a hospitality, retail or leisure background.
- You are customer obsessed and excited by the opportunity to deliver perfect PERi-PERi to our customers every time, whether in our restaurants or in their home.
- Desire to drive sales and use your personality to network with local businesses and make our customers feel like Nando’s is their home from home.
- You’ll have bucket-loads of passion, and energy to inspire, lead and develop your Nandocas (that’s Team Members in Nando’s speak).
- You’ll be hungry to learn and develop, comfortable with an ever changing, fast paced environment and ready to grow as fast as Nando's does!
- Above everything else, you’ll live the Nando's values of Pride, Passion, Integrity, Courage and Family.