To effectively manage the store in order to maximise sales and minimise costs working within pre-set targets while maintaining an enjoyable and professional working environment representing the Mulberry brand.
Duties and responsibilities:
Customer Service and Selling
- Work with the management team to define customer service standards and employee competence to optimise and sustain sales performance, profitability and offering a luxury customer service experience.
- Monitor sales team KPIs
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing and tactics and communicate this to relevant departments in the company
- Engage, develop and maintains key relationships with the core luxury consumer
- Plan, forecast, report on sales, costs and business performance according to company requirements.
- Manage costs and overheads on all factors affecting the profitable performance of the store/concession
- Liaise with and utilise support from Merchandisers as required to maximise sales opportunities.Maintain communication with Head Office at all times.
- Manage, maintain and report as necessary on all merchandise/stock for stocktake and on-going.
- Manage cash and payment systems in accordance with company or host store procedures and policies at all times.
- Manage the planning and implementation of the store mechanising, layout and customer traffic flow to maximise sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers.
- Manage and maintain the standard of Visual Merchandising (VM) in line with Mulberry VM guidelines.
- Manage the upkeep, cleanliness and condition of all equipment, fixtures in store/concession.
- Manage and maintain effectiveness of IT and other essential in store systems.
- Attend meetings and contribute to company strategy as required
- Liaise with internal and external authorities as necessary – Marketing, HR, Recruitment, Retail operations, Fire Services, Police, BAA etc.
People / Brand Focus
- Manage motivate and develop employees through training and coaching
- Manage employee disciplinary according to company policies (Employee Handbook) and law
- Ensure relevant HR procedures are followed i.e. appraisals, discipline, grievance etc.
- Manage Health and Safety, security and emergency systems and ensure staff capabilities are reviewed on a regular basis
- Develop personal skills through training as provided by Mulberry or by an external provider subject to company approval
- Demonstrates and understands the Mulberry values and behaviors
- Acts as an ambassador for the Mulberry brand and exhibits passion in all aspects of the role
- Communicates positively about the brand at all times
Skills and knowledge:
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Demonstrates initiative
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to follow direction
- Second language desirable but not imperative
- Experience working for a luxury brand or in a luxury environment
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com