Are you experienced in Retail Leadership & team management, possessing drive and tenacity to achieve results? If so, we are now recruiting for a Supervisor at our Westfield Shepherd's Bush store and are looking for individuals just like you!
MINISO is a Japanese design led business which has been enjoying huge growth across the globe since its inception in 2013. In just 9 years it operates in 90+ countries, with over 5,000 stores worldwide. We now have 7 stores in the UK, with many more opening soon!
The type of individual we are looking for is someone who can hit the ground running and operate in a highly fluid environment associated with a new business, effectively support the store manager and has a positive, can-do attitude.
As our Supervisor, you will be primarily working to maximise sales and profit by ensuring the efficient and effective management of all sales and operational areas. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is delivered at all times.
- Ensuring the stock room is efficiently managed, with good organisation skills and understanding of how to correctly operate a stock room in a fast-paced environment
- Store is attractively displayed and pricing is correct on a daily basis.
- Promotions are mounted in line with the calendar and are positioned to fully potentialize sales.
- Ensuring stock loss, man-hours and costs are controlled efficiently.
- Support the recruitment, training, development and performance of all staff.
- Coaching, motivating and developing the store sales team to achieve personal and store objectives.
- Communicating effectively with and fully supporting the Store Manager to ensure key information is shared to ensure best practice and achievement of company objectives.
The ideal Supervisor:
We are looking for someone who has worked for a fast-paced retailer and can hit the ground running, whilst demonstrating the following skills:
- Proven management/leadership experience within a Retail environment
- Knowledge of retail operational activities required for effective management of the shop floor.
- Customer focused approach
- Good merchandising skills in a rapid stock changing environment
- The ability to motivate a team and build good relationships within the team
- Strong management skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Competent IT (especially word & excel) and administration skills
- Practical Health and Safety knowledge and an understanding of relevant legislation
- A flexible, open-minded approach with a proven ability to prioritise effectively.
- Passionate about retail and have a real desire to build a career within the company.
- Previous keyholder experience
- Previous team leader experience
Interested? Please send your CV to Oxford@kouriten.com