Our floors teams get a thrill from putting a smile on someone’s face time and time again. Key to their success is their ability to learn about and engage our guests in our middle eastern flavours and experience. Our Front of House team have excellent communication skills and deliver a fast and friendly service every time, thus creating the perfect experience.
ROLE DESCRIPTION & SPECIFICATION:
- Great knowledge of our food, drink, and any other products
- Ability to perform duties that require standing and/or moving for up to 8 hours or perhaps longer.
- Ability to demonstrate organisation skills with speed and efficiency
- Patience and ability to serve/work with all types of people
- Great level of English language that enable communication with the team and guests
- Ability to learn and apply all brand standards
- Well presented, with a great level of spoken English
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Whatever your speciality, be it floor or bar, you must know the ingredient, cooking methods and presentation of all our food and beverage products.
- Deliver the perfect dining experience every time by creating the right environment and applying the brand steps of service with personality every time.
- Create a great atmosphere for our guests, using your team spirit to create a fun and homely place to be.
- Ensure quality food and drink is produced and served to spec at all times.
- Proactively upsell and recommend; advise customers on suitable dishes recognising their unique wishes.
- Promote any menu specials, marketing offers or events to our customers.
- Listen and seek to understand our customers and serve them accordingly, following the relevant steps of service at all times.
- Understand and uphold the ‘Guest Allergy’ steps of service and related procedures to protect diners.
- To prepare the restaurant to the required standard before during and after service.
- Partner with the kitchen team to deliver perfect service, sharing information including customer feedback and menu availability.
- Project a positive, friendly and professional image to our customers and colleagues.
- Seek guest feedback at all opportunities and learn from the feedback given.
- When required to do so, preparing food and/or drink as per the company specification at all times.
- Ensuring local and national liquor/licensing regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Perform all opening/running/closing duties assigned to you during your shift.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment by reporting any hazards, cleanliness or maintenance issues in a timely fashion to the manager in charge.
- Support any other areas of the restaurant and business as required.
- Act as a role model to your colleagues, by displaying a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Complete the relevant training required of your role within the given time frames, and uphold the company brand standards at all times.
- Where required, mentor and coach colleagues, actively contributing to their success.
- Proficiently use the point of sale (tills) and uphold the company cash handling processes.
- Any other reasonable requests made by management both locally or groupwide.
Successful individuals will be able to demonstrate and maintain attitude, behaviours and skills as follows:
● A natural born host who relishes in the limelight
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to Falgun Dalwadi at: email@example.com