About the role
Our stores are the life and soul of our business. They act as our main touch points with our ever evolving consumer base. As the world of retail evolves, we, as a business, believe that for all other parts of the chain to work, our stores must set the tone of what our two brands are all about. Irrespective of where our consumers eventually make a purchase, our stores, are always a window to our great brands. As a result our locations are paramount, the first class experience must be a given and our in-store standards should never be questionable. To deliver this, we strive to hire the individuals who live and breathe the values of our business; who are obsessed with delivering great service to our customers and who truly believe that to remain relevant in today’s world, we must be nimble and adapt to change and evolution. The Sales Associate plays a key role in achieving these high standards.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service.
- Being a brand ambassador, demonstrating in-depth product knowledge.
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with our customers.
- Outfit building for customers and making further product recommendations.
- Assessing customers needs and providing assistance and information on product features.
- Driving store KPIs and suggesting ways to improve.
- Ensuring shop and stock room maintenance, presentation and organisation issues are addressed in an appropriate manner.
Skills and knowledge
- You'll have a previous track record within hospitality or retail.
- You'll be an effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with ease.
- You'll be a team player who recognises and celebrates the contributions and achievements of others.
- You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
- You will be energetic and authentic, showing a clear presence on the shop floor.
- You'll approach all issues with a ‘can do’ approach and act with initiative to find in store solutions.