Service and Sales
- Provide a service to the customers that endeavours to meet their needs and exceeds their expectations.
- Support and coach your team in selling techniques and product knowledge to ensure that customer’s needs are met within our outlet.
- Provide an inviting and welcoming atmosphere for the customers to experience our product in a relaxed and elegant environment.
- Support the Manager to develop, manage and implement promotions in order to drive sales and develop brand awareness.
- Present the product to the customer, utilising the visual merchandising guidance, in order to maximise sales opportunities with effective use of space and stock availability.
- Respond to business trends and external factors to recommend changes needed to capitalise on opportunities to maximise sales.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the product and utilise your allocation to maintain availability to customers.
- Support the Manager to ensure your staff are adequately trained and competent with till, banking and cash handling procedures.
- Maintain your relationship with your line manager to ensure clear communication channels are developed and relevant information is communicated in the absence of the Manager.
- Maintain relationships with the relevant departments to ensure that the maintenance of the premises ensures a safe and aesthetically pleasing working and shopping environment.
- Adherence to the company’s Stock control procedures, supporting the 1% stock loss level.
- Support the Manager to analyse business performance and identify action plans to develop the commercial success of the brand within the outlet and exceed sales and profitability targets.
- Ensure that all your duties are undertaken with care and consideration maintaining the health and safety of your colleagues, customers and contractors.
- General housekeeping as and when required such as dusting and cleaning to ensure the store standards are visually high
- Recruit, retain and develop your staff to enhance the values of the brand and contribute to the success of the business.
- Support and develop your staff based on Key Performance Indicators.
- Motivate and drive your team to achieve sales and performance targets through the use of incentives, sales targets and performance development goals under the direction of the Manager.
- Deputise in the absence of the Manager in all functions of their role.
- Passion for fashion
- Customer service focused
- Sales and target driven
- Visual Merchandising skills
- Commercial awareness
To apply please visit: https://www.phase-eight.com/about-us/careers/retail-vacancies.html