Rushing to make sure your child is ready for the new school year in September? Don't worry. We've got all the inspiration you need to get everything ticked off your list in plenty of time...
1. John Lewis & Partners has a lovely selection of school uniform in stock, with tailored designs to make them a little bit different. This bib-style tunic pinafore is very sweet. John Lewis, £15-17
2. Got a budding hockey player? These Asics Gel Lethal Field 3 Junior Hockey Shoes are a great buy to set them up for the new season. JD Sports, £45
3. It’s important that your child stays hydrated throughout the school day and a reusable bottle is a great way to do this – plus, you’re doing your bit for the planet too! House, £24.99
4. A new school backpack is always an exciting summer holiday purchase and this toy traffic design from Cath Kidston will put a smile on the smaller children’s faces – all ready for their new adventure! £18
5. Make sure your little one is inspired from an early age with this lovely notebook from Joules, helping them to see that their dreams and ambitions could change the world! £4
6. Bring the learning home and help them at the beginning of their education journey with this wipe-clean maths book from Blackwell’s, £5.76.
7. These smart boots for boys by Geox will see your child through the transition from autumn to winter. Russell and Bromley, £60
8. As if getting new stationery for the new school year isn’t exciting enough, this pencil case from Smiggle is scented too! Plus, the design may appeal to budding astronauts or scientists. £10
9. It’s always useful to make sure they have an umbrella in their bag for unexpected downpours on the walk to school. This colourful design will brighten up dark days. Accessorize, £15